Saturday, August 9, 2008

I miss my MOM!


Sick sick sick... I were sick for the past 2 weeks. Now I truly experienced the powerful of influenza in HK. I did nothing but just eat, sleep & work and sleep, i have no strength for my scraps, my magazines and no energy for my daily life! This made me miss my mom so much....



So, my 1st assignment was to scrap about my mummy after i recovered.



Journal: This was our mother-daughter bonding trip to Bangkok during 2007 CNY. In fact, it was our 1st oversea trip together. The reason for this trip was because I was getting married in end 2007, hence, my mom wanted to celebrate my last bachelorette year for me. We went to all the tourist spots in Bangkok ~The King’s Palace, Sleeping Buddha temple, Jatujak weekend market, Paragon, MBK for shopping and shopping. I managed to grab sweet & sexy dresses for my bride maids, and other wedding accessories in a great deal! I MISS MY MOM.

3 comments:

SnazzyJazzie said...

another great piece. am sure your mum will be touched to tears.

sassysam said...

It took me 2 days to finish. I feel a bit regret to use the plain card stock as base, should use it the other way round.

cm said...

You are back, my dear friend :)

You have two great and meaningful piece of new scraps (and 'Kodak moment').

Are you gonna send to your mum?

Take great care.