I can't believe that my glue stick finished just after 4 peices of scraps. That's FAST! I really have to stock up more & more items.....I just completed these scraps, while i m sick (i am under zombie condition)....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
wow, such happy flush of colours! speaks volume about how you feel about the trip. keep them coming. are you a scrap machine? u did 3 pages in one day while you're sick?
just a suggestion, you shd provide the journalling on the blog too since they are too small to read.
hey dear,
i will post the journalling later, too tire to type... battery running low.
I also don't know why i can keep scrapping non-stop, one after another.
Nice scraps! Interesting to look at them. I think i am addicted to your blog now. Haha.. because there are always new scraps to look at and they are so colorful and joyful.
Take care and get well soon too ya, my dear friend.
Hey mun mun,
Your comments motivated me! i will get well soon & scrap more :)
Post a Comment